Advanced Robotics is a research group under Mechatronics Field of Study, Industrial Systems Engineering Department, School of Engineering and Technology. It is supervised by Prof. Manukid Parnichkun. This research group focuses on the design of new and advanced robotics mechanisms and controllers. Robot prototypes are always developed and tested. The current projects include intelligent vehicles, bicycle robots, unicycle robots, exoskeleton robots, rehabilitation machines, automatic guided vehicles, laser guided vehicles, robot manipulators and multiple robot cooperation.
- Navigation and Balancing Control of Unicycle Robot, Bicycle Robot, Segway-type Robot
- Force feedback based Multiple Robots Cooperation in Drilling Process
- Development and Navigation Control of Laser Guided Vehicle
- Development, Attitude and Orbit Control of Satellite
- Navigation Control of Unmanned Car
- Development and Gait Pattern Control of Rehabilitation Machines
- Noppadol Ajjanaromvat**and Manukid Parnichkun, “Trajectory Tracking Using Online Learning LQR with Adaptive Learning Control of a Leg-Exoskeleton for Disorder Gait Rehabilitation,” International Journal of Mechatronics. Elsevier Science Ltd. Vol.51, pp.85-96. (2018) Impact Factor 1.823.
- Nicom Promkajin**and Manukid Parnichkun, “Development of a Robust Attitude Control for Non-Identical Rotors Using SMC,” International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems. DOI: 10.1177/1729881417753554, (2018) Impact Factor 0.82.
- Wiput Tuvayanond**and Manukid Parnichkun. “Position Control of a Pneumatic Surgical Robot Using PSO based 2-DOF H∞ Loop Shaping Structured Controller,” International Journal of Mechatronics. Elsevier Science Ltd. Vol.43, pp.40-55. (2017) Impact Factor 1.823.
- Chan Moon Kim**and Manukid Parnichkun. “Prediction of settled water turbidity and optimal coagulant dosage in drinking water treatment plant using a hybrid model of k-means clustering and adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system,” International Journal of Applied Water Science, Springer. (2017).
- Surachat Chantarachit**and Manukid Parnichkun. “Development and Control of a Unicycle Robot with Double Flywheels,” International Journal of Mechatronics. Elsevier Science Ltd. Vol 40, pp.28-40, (2016) Impact Factor 1.823.
- Chan Moon Kim**and Manukid Parnichkun. “MLP, ANFIS and GRNN based real-time coagulant dosage determination and accuracy comparison using full-scale data of a water treatment plant,” Journal of Water Supply: Research and Technology – AQUA (2016).
- Petrus Sutyasadi**and Manukid Parnichkun. “Gait Tracking Control of Quadruped Robot Using Differential Evolution Based Structure Specified Mixed Sensitivity H8 Robust Control,” Journal of Control Science and Engineering. Hindawi Publishing Corp.,Vol. 2016, Article ID 8760215, 18 pages, 2016. doi:10.1155/2016/8760215 (2016). Impact Factor 0.68.
- Somphong Thanok**and Manukid Parnichkun. “Longitudinal Control of an Intelligent Vehicle Using Particle Swarm Optimization based Sliding Mode Control,” International Journal of Advanced Robotics. Robotics Society of Japan. Vol.29, No.8, (2015), Impact Factor 0.73.
- Suppachai Howimanporn**and Manukid Parnichkun. “Control of an X-Y Planar Inverted Penudulum Using PSO based SMC,” International Journal of Robotics and Automation. ACTA Press, Vol.30, Issue 4, pp.310-321, (2015), Impact Factor 0.44.
- Kanjanapan Sukvichai**and Manukid Parnichkun. “Double-Level Ball-Riding Robot Balancing: from System Design, Modeling, Controller Synthesis, to Performance Evaluation,” International Journal of Mechatronics. Elsevier Science Ltd., Vol.24, pp.519-532. (2014) Impact Factor 1.823.
** Doctoral student
Contact: Prof. Manukid Parnichkun, email@example.com
Location: Advanced Robotics Laboratory (ISE 112-114)