• Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Australia (2015-2018)
10/2018: Obtained PhD degree on Mechanical Systems & Asset Management.
• Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand (2007-2008)
12/2008: Obtained Master Degree of Engineering (M.Eng) on Industrial Engineering and Management.
• Ho Chi Minh City – University of Technology, Vietnam (2000-2005).
10/2005: Obtained Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) on Aeronautical Engineering from Excellent Engineers Program (P.F.I.E.V – Programme de Formation d’Ingenieurs Excellents au Vietnam).
• Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Australia (08/2018 – now)
• Work as research associate (postdoc) at School of Mechanical, Medical & Process Engineering – Faculty of Engineering.
• Be a member/investigator of research projects:
o Australian Solar Thermal Research Institute (ASTRI) – Project 5.4: Operations and Maintenance (O&M).
o Pilot project with Origin: Origin Renewal Decision Support for Eraring Boiler Waterwall.
o Pilot project with Queensland Rail (QR): Asset Life Cycle Management model for track linear assets.
• Project with Wilmar Sugar: Condition-based maintenance optimization for Australian sugar industry
EXPERIENCE FROM AIT
The master program in ISE of AIT trained and provided me all initial knowledge on Industrial Engineering that has been my expertise in research career. Before attending the ISE’s master program, I had no background on IE, but within only 2 years studying in AIT, I obtained all foundation for this field to work as an IE engineer or to follow academia career. Moreover, the research orientation of AIT’s master program also gave me the valued opportunity for research practice. These experiences have helped me a lot for PhD studying process in QUT later.
MESSAGE TO ISE STUDENTS
If you want to learn and dedicate your future career to industrial real world, ISE program is an excellent choice to achieve your goal.